Application for organizing Fire Safety Ambassador Course by Fire Safety Ambassador Trainer through “Fire Services Department Public Training Portal” (New system)
Fire Safety Ambassador Trainer applies for organizing the Fire Safety Ambassador Course, the steps are as follows:
- Fill in the information on the webpage to create an account for the existing "Trainer".
- After obtaining a member account, log in to the system and choose to apply for courses in the "Member Area".
- According to the instructions, fill in the course information, including the responsible company/organization, contact method, date/time of the course, number of participants, etc.
- After reviewing the information, the applicant will receive a confirmation email on the approval holding the course. Course attendees are advised to pre-register as members in the new system.
After completing the course:
- The Trainer can email the passed candidates list to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Those who pass the training need to register as a member of the "Fire Services Department Public Training Portal" for further facilitating the administrative work.